With 25 years of technical experience, STTI SE's Principal Engineer, Saulius Fidleris, leads the STTI SE division, which provides technical services in the following areas:
- STTI SE's main expertise, focused on the CBTC product lines of Thales Rail Signalling Solutions (TRSS).
- Since 1985, from the world's first (Vancouver SkyTrain) to the world's longest (Dubai Metro Red/Green Line) driverless metro.
- Key knowledge/skills: CBTC system safety lifecycles, rail industry standards, safety strategy, system/hardware/software safety architecture, mentoring and training.
- Experience focused on the Canadian nuclear sector - AECL, Canadian Forces, CANDU Owners Group (COG), NRC.
- Radiological risk assessment, human factors analysis.
- Technical revision of scientific and technical material.
- Project management and technical guidance for the translation of nuclear-related subjects.
- Broad familiarity with nuclear physics, engineering, safety and risk assessment.
- Multilingual translation and localisation services since 1991, serving engineering, high technology, manufacturing and software companies and research bodies worldwide.
- Technical editing and revision for over 600 scientific conference papers, engineering reports and analyses, other technical material.
- Ad hoc or one-off, unique tasks in one or more diverse areas that require a skill-set base that spans the arts, sciences, humanities and business.
- Literature, subject or terminology research, recording/transcription of scientific events/meetings.
- Facilitation of technical exchanges between non-native-English-speaking participants in multinational work settings, through the establishment of clear and unambiguous linguistic and technical communication.
Please click on the headings above to learn more about our engineering services, or contact us for more information or to request a quote.